Best Buy Online Purina Pro Plan Puppy Food Mar 2024
- Purina Pro Plan Puppy Food is made up of high-quality protein, which includes real chicken as the key component
- DHA from omega-rich fish oil supports to nourish the puppy’s brain and vision development
- The antioxidant-rich formula supports a puppy’s evolving immune system
- Purina Pro Plan Puppy FOCUS Chicken & Rice Formula is coming along with a new look name. May receive either bag during the conversion
- One (1) 34 lb. Bag – Purina Pro Plan High Protein Dry Puppy Food, Chicken & Rice Formula
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition for puppies, up to 1 year of age
- Calcium, phosphorus, and other minerals help to build strong teeth and bones
- Vitamin A and linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid, help to promote his healthy skin and coat
- The highly digestible dry formula supports nutrient bioavailability and the best nutrient absorption
- Mass-produced in facilities
- Verified for quality and safety
- Best Buy online Purina Pro Plan Puppy Food Mar 2024
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Best Buy Online Purina Pro Plan Puppy Food Mar 2024
Purina Pro Plan High Protein Dry Puppy Food, Chicken & Rice Formula – 34 lb. Bag (Packaging May Vary)
Purina Pro Plan FOCUS Chicken & Rice Formula puppy dry dog food takes care of your puppy’s dietetic needs. This product has High-quality protein sources, including chicken as the main ingredient, which helps your puppies develop strong muscles to maintain their active lifestyle. Purina Pro Plan Puppy is used to be known as Purina Pro Plan FOCUS. As this item conversions, you may get either bag.
This product has DHA from omega-rich fish oil formula, which helps to nourish his brain and vision development, and calcium, phosphorus, and other minerals help to build strong teeth and bones. Purina Pro Plan Puppy super-premium puppy food will keep your Puppy happy at mealtime, and you can have assurance knowing that your Puppy is getting the 100% complete and composed nutrition his body needs at this early stage of growth. Offer this recipe to show your Puppy you care about his overall health and well-being while giving him food planned to meet the sole nutritional needs of growing puppies.
Getting a great start on life takes the same thing as getting a great start on the day. Purina Pro Plan Puppy Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food is formulated just for the new companions on the block and packed with DHA-filled fish oil for cognitive development, calcium and phosphorous to grow strong teeth and bones, and plenty of protein from lean chicken for a toned and muscular body.
- Purina Pro Plan Puppy presents chicken as the main ingredient for high-quality and muscle-building protein.
- The product contains omega-rich fish oil with DHA for brain and vision improvement.
- Live probiotics and antioxidants help support your Puppy’s digestive and resistant systems.
- Stimulated with calcium, phosphorous, and other essential minerals to help build strong bones and teeth.
- It has no artificial colors or flavors and will retain your puppy joy at mealtime.
Animal Health Concern: Brain Development Bone Health Digestive Care Dental Care Growth Support Eye Health Immune Support Skin & Coat Care
Instructions: Nestle Purina’s research indicates that avoiding overfeeding puppies may help their development. Maintaining ideal body conditions is key to encouraging proper growth in all puppies, especially large breeds. The indicated amounts are only a guideline. If your puppy becomes overweight, a reduction of your Puppy’s daily food intake may be appropriate. You may wish to consult your veterinarian about a weight control program.
How to switch to Purina Pro Plan: While you might be concerned about understanding the transformation Pro Plan can make in your dog, Kindly agree for 7-10 days to ease the conversion from your dog’s existing food. Every day feed a slightly less amount of the existing food and a bit further Pro Plan till you are feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This slow changeover will facilitate avoiding dietary disruptions.
Feeding for Reproduction: Purina Pro Plan offers the other nutrition required by breeding females in pregnancy and lactation periods. Food utilization may differ during gestation, so feed the quantity needed to support the pregnant female’s perfect body fitness. Food consumption may double or even quadruplicate throughout lactation. Provide sufficient fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet’s health, check with your vet frequently.
Recommended Daily Feeding: Puppies used to start chewing solid foods from 3-4 weeks of age. It would help if you always kept moistened Pro Plan on hand. Let your Puppy consume at will until entirely stopped, that is 6-8 weeks. After halting, Pro Plan can be eaten wet or dry.
To get the best result, prepare a consistent feeding plan like three small meals a day for newer puppies. You can slowly decrease to one feeding in the morning and one in the evening based on your puppy ages. The plan should not differ. When the puppies reached near adulthood, their calorie requirements may drop, and your Puppy may start leaving some food in the bowl. Understand this as a symptom of aversion to the food. As an alternative, start contributing less so your Puppy does not overeat and stays in ideal body fitness. Store the food in a cool and dry place.
Ingredients: Chicken, Brewer’S Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed-Tocopherols, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Germ Meal, Brewer’S Dried Yeast, Fish Meal, Animal Digest, Dried Egg Product, Fish Oil, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Manganese Sulfate, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Garlic Oil, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source Of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite.
Caloric Content: 4,188 kcal/kg, 456 kcal/cup